Moodle Course Developer Training
About this course
This one day course is aimed specifically at people who have the role of Moodle Course Creator. It is a practical, hands-on course that introduces the opportunities that Moodle offers regarding the development of on-line learning.
As part of the course participants will:
- Be introduced to the benefits to be gained from a Moodle based learning experience
- Be introduced to the story boarding process that underpins the development of any e-learning product
- Be introduced to what makes an effective Moodle course
- Be required to set-up a Moodle based course
- Be required to use the Moodle activity and resource modules to develop a course
- Be required to use Moodle assets to add content to courses in an engaging way
- Be introduced to the process required to support the addition of e-learning SCORM packages
- Be required to back-up and store courses.
On completion of our course you will receive CPD certification based on your participation in the course.
The course is available as a bespoke course for up to eight delegates. We will travel anywhere in the country to minimise your disruption, travelling time and costs. The cost of this training will depend on numbers attending and the exact requirements that need to be addressed.
Book your course below or speak to a Course Leader about your needs and to obtain an individual quotation by calling 01379 676545 .