Moodle Administrator Training
About this course
This two day course is aimed specifically at people within your organisation who will have the role of Moodle Site Administrator. It is a practical course introducing all the features that Moodle offers as a VLE (LMS). It also looks at the role of the Moodle Administrator and introduces the knowledge and skills essential to the operation of a dynamic Moodle learning platform.
As part of the course participants will:
- Be introduced to the opportunities provided by a Moodle learning environment
- Be introduced to the site and course design opportunities offered via Moodle
- Be required to set-up and manage categories and courses
- Be required to establish content on a Moodle course using the available Moodle activities and resources
- Be able to establish and manage users on the Moodle site
- Be able to use the Moodle functionality to monitor and report on user activity
- Be introduced to the roles associated with Moodle including user, course creator, tutors and administrator
- Be introduced to the functionality used to monitor, track and report on user activity
On completion of our course you will receive CPD certification based on your participation in the course.
The course is available as a bespoke course for up to eight delegates. We will travel anywhere in the country to minimise your disruption, travelling time and costs. The cost of this training will depend on numbers attending and the exact requirements that need to be addressed.
Book your course below or speak to a Course Leader about your needs and to obtain an individual quotation by calling 01379 676545