Moodle Tutor Training
About this course
This one day course is aimed specifically at people within your organisation who will have the role of Moodle Tutor. It is a practical course that introduces the opportunities that Moodle offers to Tutors/Teachers. It also introduces the knowledge and skills that are essential to ensure on-line learners get the most out of their Moodle experience.
As part of the course participants will:
- Be introduced to the benefits to be gained from a Moodle based learning experience
- Be required to set-up and manage Moodle based courses
- Be introduced to what makes an effective Moodle course
- Be required to monitor learner activity
- Be required to support users so that they get the most out of their Moodle course
The course is available as a bespoke course for up to eight delegates. We will travel anywhere in the country to minimise your disruption, travelling time and costs. The cost of this training will depend on numbers attending and the exact requirements that need to be addressed.
Book your course below or speak to a Course Leader about your needs and to obtain an individual quotation by calling 01379 676545